CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 29, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award!

Thanks to Becki, at Little Miss Hood's Adventures in Kindergarten, I have just been given my first One Lovely Blog award!!! 

This is such an honor, and now I'd like to share it with 15 other lovely bloggers! 



Mrs. Larremore at Chalk Talk
Kathleen at Growing Kinders
Kim & Megan at Kinder Gals
Fran at Kindergarten Crayons
Mrs. Minor at Mrs. Miner's Kindergarten Monkey Business
Mrs. Carroll at The First Grade Parade
Deanna at Mrs.Jumps Class
Belle at Mrs. Wills Kindergarten
Alessia at Mrs. Albanese's Kindergarten Class
Ms. Kerri at Ms.Kerri and her Krazy Kindergarten
Lindsey at The Teacher Wife
Mrs. Nichols at The Polka Dot Patch
Michelle at Inspired by Kindergarten
Mandi at MOORE Fun in Kindergarten
Mrs. Bell at A Place Called Kindergarten







Here are the rules for receiving this award: 

1) Follow the person who gave you the award
 2) Link back to the person who gave you the award
3) Pass the award on to 15 new bloggers

Enjoy! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kayla! Michelle from Inspiredbykindergarten here. Just noticed you had joined my blog followers and thought I'd drop by your blog and check it out! Thanks so much for the blog award...what a nice surprise! And welcome to blogging! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm not too sure if I claimed it, though. It's not showing up on my blog. I'm new to this, so it's probably something I did wrong!

    ReplyDelete